- Real-time protection against all viruses and Internet threats
- Secures online banking and shopping with unique Safe Money technology
- Uses real-time, proactive and cloud technologies to detect new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
- Identifies suspicious and phishing websites
- Ensures vulnerabilities won't compromise your PC with Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Helps you keep your children safe and responsible online
- Hassle-free protection with maximum PC performance
- Real-time protection against all viruses and Internet threats. The Internet gives us tremendous freedom- to shop, bank, talk to friends, download music, etc. But, it can also leave us vulnerable to viruses and other Internet threats. Our innovative hybrid protection combines the real-time efficiency of the cloud with powerful security technologies on your PC to deliver a faster, more effective response to today's complex, ever-evolving threats.
- Secure online banking and shopping with unique Safe Money technology. Kaspersky provides additional protection during financial transactions, such as online banking, using payment systems (e.g., PayPal), and making purchases on e-commerce sites. Our unique Safe Money technology will ensure the website is secure and that you're not being tricked by a "fake" or phishing website. It offers to open the site in a special, protected mode, keeping your credit card and other personal data safe.
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy. Kaspersky uses the latest proactive anti-phishing technologies to protect your digital identity from online fraud. Plus, Kaspersky offers two unique protection technologies for entering information online. Our new Secure Keyboard activates automatically when you open financial websites or enter a password within any webpage, protecting you from keyloggers. And, for complete protection of information when online banking, we've implemented fast access to the Virtual Keyboard, which allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your personal information.
- Identifies suspicious and phishing websites. Kaspersky provides superior protection from suspicious or phishing websites. Our URL Advisor adds color-coded tags to all web links to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages. And, our advanced antiphishing technologies leverage real-time information from the cloud, as well as proactive detection of fraudulent URLs.
- Ensures vulnerabilities won't compromise your PC with Automatic Exploit Prevention. One of the easier ways for cybercriminals to find holes in users' protection is through application and system vulnerabilities that haven't been updated. For example, programs like Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, and Firefox, can offer an easy gateway for malicious programs. Kaspersky goes beyond simply scanning for vulnerabilities by analyzing and controlling the actions of programs with vulnerabilities so they can't cause harm.
- Helps you keep your children safe and responsible online. Keep your kids safe and responsible with Kaspersky's award-winning family protection. Control access to PC, Internet, applications, games, and websites. Block, limit, or log communications via IM and social networks. Control file downloads. Even block the transfer of private data such as phone and credit card numbers. Easily and conveniently protect your kids even when you're not there.
- Hassle-free protection with maximum PC performance. Our driving goal is to provide you with the ultimate protection without compromising system performance. Optimized for maximum performance during your active, daily use, Kaspersky works behind-the-scenes to check the reputation of all the launched applications and web- sites, analyze program behavior, update its databases, and more to ensure you're always safe - all without slowing you down.
Protecting your money, identity and privacy from the latest Internet threats.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 delivers premium PC protection from all Internet threats, ensuring you're always safe as you use the web to bank, shop, surf, social network, and more. Unique technologies, such as Safe Money and Secure Keyboard, protect your financial transactions via online banks, payment systems such as PayPal, and e-stores. Plus, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is optimized for maximum performance, so you'll never be slowed down as you use the Internet to its full potential.
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Microsoft Windows XP:
- Operational System: Home/Professional SP2 or higher ( x32 and x64 **)
- CPU: 800 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
Microsoft Windows Vista:
- Operational System: Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprize/Ultimate (x32 and x64)
- CPU: 1GHz
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)
Microsoft Windows 7:
- Operational System: Starter /Home Basic and Premium / Professional/Ultimate
- CPU: 1GHz
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)
Required for all installations:
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD/DVD Drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
* - Full system requirements at Kaspersky website
* - Some product features might work on x32 operating systems only.
Please visit the manufacturer's website for complete product details, system requirements, and trialware to try before you buy. Opened software are not eligible for returns.