Here's what you get with Kaspsersky
- Award-Winning Internet Threat Protection - Our innovative hybrid approach to digital security combines the real-time efficiency of the cloud with powerful security technologies on your PC to deliver a faster, more effective response to today's complex, ever-evolving threats. Enjoy complete peace of mind, knowing you're always safe.
- Identity Protection - Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security includes unique features focused on keeping your passwords and personal data safe and secure while you're online. The latest in anti-phishing technologies protect you from even the sneakiest online fraud. Password Manager generates strong passwords, securely stores your digital identity, and automatically logs you on to websites.* And the on-screen Virtual Keyboard allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your credit card numbers and bank information, so they can't be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers, or identity thieves.
- Central Management of Multiple PCs - We make it incredibly simple to manage the security of multiple PCs in your home. From one PC, you can easily view and maintain all security tasks: run scans, updates, and backup tasks; fix security issues; remotely manage parental controls, and update the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 license throughout your home. Maintaining your home's PC security has never been easier or more convenient.
- Family Protection - Keep your kids safe and responsible with our award-winning family protection. Control access to the PC, Internet, applications, games, and websites. Block, limit, or log communica- tions via IM and social networks. Control file downloads. Even block the transfer of private data such as phone and credit card numbers. You can easily and conveniently protect your kids online even when you're not right there.
- Digital Asset Protection - Protect your valuable photos, music, and financial documents in case of a hard drive crash, theft, or loss. Schedule automatic backups to any external drive or USB. Plus, you can easily encrypt your sensitive personal information, so it's never vulnerable to others.
- PC Clean Up Tools - Your PC contains a great deal of history such as websites you've visited and files you've deleted, which can slow down your system or leave you vulnerable to cybercriminals. Keep your PC running smoothly and securely with special tools to permanently delete your surfing history, temp files, cookies, and Recycle Bin content to protect your privacy and digital identity.
- Award-winning protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans, spam, hackers, and more
- Unique Password Manager generates strong passwords and automatically logs you onto websites*
- Easy, central management - view and secure all the PCs in your home from a single PC
- Award-winning parental controls monitor, limit, and block your kids' online activities
- Scheduled backup protects your valuable music collection, treasured photos, and critical financial information
- Encrypted, password-protected vaults securely store your confidential files and data
- Special PC clean-up tools permanently delete your surfing history, temp files, cookies, and Recycle Bin
- Best-in-class, two-way firewall keeps hackers out Small, frequent signature updates and cloud-based detection
- won't slow you down
Ultimate PC Protection for Your Home
Kaspersky PURE Total Security 2.0 delivers the ultimate PC protection for your home, combining everything you need to ensure the security of your PCs, identity, passwords, photos and more. Plus, it's incredibly simple to use, allowing you to easily manage the security of every PC in your home - all from a single PC.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (x32 SP3 and x64**)
- CPU: 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (x32) 2 GB (x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (x32 SP3 and x64 SP2 or higher**)
- CPU: 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (x32) 2 GB (x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional (x32 SP3 or higher and x64 SP2 or higher**)
*Full system requirements at: www.kaspersky.com
**Some product features may only work on 32-bit operating systems
- 600 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM drive (for installation via CD)
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Anti-malware updates and free upgrades to new software versions.
- Free technical support (Phone, Live Chat, E-mail, Knowledge Base); Phone support is based in North America and available Monday - Friday from 8am - 9pm ET.
Please visit the manufacturer's website for complete product details, system requirements, and trialware to try before you buy. Opened software are not eligible for returns.