- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC just by talking
- Spoken words appear on the screen three times faster than typing, with up to 99-percent accuracy right out of the box
- Works with nearly any Windows-based applications--Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Microsoft Outlook and more
- Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one desktop location for at-a-glance convenience
- Simple installation takes just a few minutes; learn the software quickly with on-screen help and tutorials
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home provides a whole new way to interact with a PC--using speech instead of a keyboard and mouse. Just say words and they appear on the computer screen--three times faster than typing--with no typos! Tell your PC what to do and it obeys your commands. Dragon understands what users say and how they say it.
Use your voice to:
- Dictate and format documents
- Surf and search the Web
- Send email and instant messages to family, friends, and colleagues
- Update Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter
- ... and so much more!
Dragon 11 Home provides everything you need to get started, including a high-quality headset. There's no faster, easier, or more enjoyable way to get things done on a PC for home, school, or leisure activities. Once you discover the Dragon difference, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Stop Typing, Start Talking
Just say words and watch them appear on the computer screen--three times faster than typing--with up to 99-percent accuracy right out of the box. Dragon can learn the words you say every day, including acronyms and proper names. It even gets to know you better over time for increased recognition accuracy.
Speak and the PC Obeys
Dragon eliminates the need to navigate menu options or type in keywords so users get more done faster. Just tell Dragon what to do, and it does it. Control applications or edit and format text using simple voice commands like "Open Microsoft Word," "Show my photos," "Bold that," or "Center the row."
Multi-task Like Never Before
Dragon Voice Shortcuts make it faster and easier than ever to create email or search the Web or desktop for specific information or resources.
- Send an email to multiple friends by saying, "Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez." Dragon automatically opens Microsoft Outlook, creates a new email, and enters the correct email addresses for you.
- Say commands like "Search the Web for low-fat lasagna recipe" or "Search maps for Union College in Schenectady, New York," and Dragon returns the results.
Transform Ideas into Text at the Speed of Thought
With Dragon, typing, spelling, or fear of the blank page won't slow you down. Dragon keeps up with your brain, instantly transforming ideas into text--with no spelling mistakes! Just say what you mean instead of struggling with the keyboard or worrying about spelling. Now you can focus more on the content of your writing and less on the mechanics of typing.
Easy to Use
- Simple installation gets users up and running in minutes.
- New! The Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one desktop location for at-a-glance convenience.
- Improved! On-screen help and tutorials make it faster and easier to complete tasks by voice.
- Works with nearly any Windows-based application.
- Comfortable hands-free interaction lets you control your PC without being constrained by the keyboard.
Faster, Better, Simply Smarter
From improved accuracy and faster performance, to an intuitive user interface with a rich Help system, powerful new voice commands, and an enhanced correction and adaptation process, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 has been redesigned to be Faster, Better, and Simply Smarter.
The Dragon user interface now offers better usability, and includes a new Sidebar showing tips as well as many commands. It's now easier to discover, remember, and access important Dragon features and options. New Recognition Analytics continuously monitor audio quality and alert users when there is an audio issue, to help them achieve their best accuracy. More than ever, Dragon 11 enables users to focus on their thoughts and ideas rather than the mouse, keyboard or computer screen.
Dragon 11 is more accurate out of the box than version 10, and uses state-of-the-art technology. Thanks to improvements at various levels, corrections are faster to make, and quickly become less necessary. Version 11 "learns" better than any previous version, including from existing documents and dictations as well as from corrections made via the keyboard. Dragon 11 responds faster to voice commands and also introduces new time-saving commands that consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes. It's faster and easier to open applications, get to a particular window, move within a window, send e-mail, create appointments, search the Web, and more--all by voice. So now users can get even more done faster on their computers.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: Minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit; Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only; Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: Minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Headset Microphone: Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
- Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
Please visit the manufacturer's website for complete product details, system requirements, and trialware to try before you buy. Opened software are not eligible for returns.