System Mechanic® PC Tune-Up - Finds and fixes problems to restore PC speed.
System Shield® PC Protection
- Fix stubborn PC errors, freezes and crashes.
- Speed up PC boot time and web speed.
- Clean, defrag and compact the registry.
- Defrag RAM and recover wasted memory.
- Patent-pending ActiveCare® automatically tunes your PC while it isn't being used.
- Blocks viruses, spyware and other threats.
Automatic Online Backup
- High-performance AntiVirus + AntiSpyware software eradicates stubborn internet parasites and automatically blocks future infections.
- Exclusive HyperScan Technology offers invisible real-time protection with zero impact on system performance.
- Proprietary Sentient Technology uses advanced artificial intelligence based heuristics to identify and neutralize unclassified threats before they can do damage.
- Automatically backs up your important files.
- Securely saves copies of documents, photos, music, email and more.
- Automatic, transparent and hassle-free backup.
- Fully encrypted online file transfer and storage.
- Government Computer News - Product of the Year, A+ Rating.
- PC Magazine - Editor's Choice.
- LAPTOP Magazine - Editor's Choice and Best Gear for The New Year Award.
- Computer Shopper - Best Utility Suite.
- Network World - 5-Star Cool Tools Award.
- CNET - Editor's Choice.
- PC World - Editor's Pick.
- Home Office Computing - Product of the Year.
System Mechanic PC TotalCare provides a best-of-breed suite of essential tune-up, antivirus, antispyware, and online backup tools you need to keep your PC optimized, protected, and running at top speed. It automatically diagnoses and fixes problems, boosts overall performance, resolves annoying crashes, errors, and slowdowns, blocks stubborn viruses, spyware, and other threats, and securely backs up important files and photos in case of disaster. As the winner of hundreds of editor's choice and 5-star awards since 1998, this #1 best-selling technology is trusted on over 70 million computers worldwide for its unparalleled effectiveness, ease-of-use, and dependable operation.
- PC running 32 or 64-bit Windows 7, Vista & XP.
- CD or DVD drive (for CD installation).
- 256 MB RAM; 25 MB disk space.
- Internet Explorer 6 with Service Pack 2 or later.
- Internet connection (broadband recommended).
Please visit the manufacturer's website for complete product details, system requirements, and trialware to try before you buy. Opened software are not eligible for returns.